For almost 20 years, we at Jacinta Fish Legal Recruitment have become a trusted advisor to the legal industry, both for clients and candidates alike. Our reputation for excellence in legal recruitment is due to our commitment to delivering expert, honest and professional advice.
So far 2020 has been a catalyst for change, now is the perfect time to start thinking about your next career move and what is important to you in your next role. We are currently seeking expressions of interest from candidates who are keen to make the move to an in-house role.
- Strong drafting and contract review skills including customer contracts, procurement agreements, service level agreements and similar
- Experience working across general Corporate / Commercial law matters
- Demonstrable ability to provide timely and pragmatic commercial and contractual advice
- Experience in or exposure to corporate governance rules and regulations
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to understanding client needs, partnering with the business and innovative problem-solving
Ideally, candidates will have between 4-8 years’ experience from a reputable private practice firm or similar in-house role. Of particular interest are those candidates with areas of expertise in:
- Financial Services
- Corporate/Commercial & Generalist
- IT & IP
Candidates must be admitted in as a Legal Practitioner in Australia, have strong negotiation and influencing skills and excellent communication and organisational skills. The ability to establish and foster strong working relationships with key stakeholders will play a key part in your success in a corporate environment, coupled with keen business acumen and a pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
To kick start the next step in your legal career, please apply via the ‘APPLY NOW’ button. For a confidential discussion, please contact our office on 03 9039 9991.