Ted Talks for Interview Preparation
We came across this great series of TED talks based on helping people prepare for job interviews.
There are 6 in the series and they range from helping to prepare for a stressful situation, body language, improving conversations etc We hope you find them helpful not only in preparing for interviews but in everyday life!
- Daniel Levitin – How to stay calm when you know you’ll be stressed
- Amy Cuddy – Your body language may shape who you are
- Julian Treasure – How to speak so that people want to listen
- Celeste Headlee – 10 ways to have a better conversation
- Dan Ariely – What makes us feel good about our work?
- Regina Hartley – Why the best hire might not have the perfect resume