Ted Talks for Identifying Great Employees
We came across this great series of TED talks based on finding great employees.
From silver spoons and scrappers to creating people passion, this series of talks might help you identify better with the kind of candidate you’re looking for or just remind you that the art of listening to people’s mouths and bodies can be a key ingredient in their success, and ultimately, your business’ success.
TED Talks from around the world giving you a fresh prospective on finding the ideal employees…
There are 6 talks included in the article above or you can click on them to view them individually
- Adam Grant – Are you a giver or a taker?
- Regina Hartley – Why the best hire might not have the perfect resume
- Mellody Hobson – Color blind or color brave?
- Barry Schwartz – The way we think about work is broken
- Dan Ariely – What makes us feel good about our work?
- Nigel Marsh – How to make work-life balance work